Developmental Services Resource Centre (DSRC) has a new look and name. We are now Sunbeam Developmental Resource Centre (SDRC).
Also to note, Sunbeam’s new organizational name is now Sunbeam Community & Developmental Services. To celebrate this change, Sunbeam’s logo has also been transformed with new colours and imagery to reflect our continued commitment to innovation, respect and inclusion. Sunbeam’s new website can be found at: www.sunbeamcommunity.ca
We invite you to take a moment to visit our new website, with information and features including:
- Sunbeam’s roots, our development and growth, and who we are today – offering a vast breadth of programs and services to the meet the evolving needs of the many individuals, families and communities we support
- Sunbeam’s Vision, Vision, Values, and Our Organizational Diversity, Inclusion, Equity Statement
- Our Governance and Leadership, Quality and Standards. and Strategic Plan
- Information about Sunbeam’s Operating Divisions: Sunbeam Developmental Resource Centre (formerly DSRC), Sunbeam Community Living Services, and Developmental Services Ontario Central West Region
- Highlights and photos of each of our 19 Residential Group Home and Respite Sites
- COVID-19 Pandemic Communications and Resources
- Volunteer and Job Opportunities with Sunbeam
- A nice new feature to “Send Well Wishes” to persons served in our Residential Group Homes
We encourage you to “save” our website links on your browser, and periodically check back for news items and program updates of interest to the community.