– URS is not a crisis support service. If, as a result of the screening process, the family is determined to be in crisis, the URS Coordinator will help them connect with appropriate crisis services in the community
– URS does not operate on a 24/7 basis
– Receiving URS does not provide fast-track access to any service within the OAP (including core clinical services) or outside the OAP (such as core mental health services). Families will be referred to other services and will be required to follow their intake protocols and waitlists for service.
– URS is not an out-of-home residential service
– URS does not provide direct funding to purchase supports.